Shopping for guys can be tough sometimes. If you’re struggling to find the perfect gift for any man in your life, edible bouquets and gift hampers are something fun and different. Why stick to the same old socks and shirts when you can try something new and give him a gift he will really enjoy?
Tastebuds has all the best gifts for him to make shopping easier. Our range of personalisable presents offers something for all the men you know and love, from boyfriends and husbands, dads to brothers, friends to co-workers. Our gift hampers are available for same day delivery in metro Melbourne and next day shipping Australia wide, so you can rest assured your guy’s gift arrives safely and quickly.
Favourite Gifts for Men
One of the keys to gift giving for guys is finding things they can use in their daily lives. Tastebuds has all that and more, with tasty treats, decadent wine, and sweet goodies. Some of our most popular gifts for men include:
- Cadbury Favourites Bouquet - It’s only fitting that the favourite guy in your life gets Cadbury Favourites! 16 Cadbury chocolates in a keepsake tin are sure to put a smile on his face.
- Canadian Club - This whiskey and chocolate bouquet was made with whisky lovers in mind. The bottle of refreshing Canadian Club is surrounded by 10 salted caramel Lindor balls and 10 Chocolatier Belgian milk chocolate stars.
- Pick Me Up - A cool coffee hamper is great for the guy who loves a latte. Help him get his coffee habit sorted with 5 Moccona cappuccino sachets, five latte sachets, and Quadratini expresso. Tim Tams are the perfect treat to go with the coffee.
- A Very Aussie Hamper - Designed for the all-Australian man, this Aussie hamper is chock-full of irresistible snacks and wine. Your guy will get Sans + Pareil Estate shiraz and chardonnay, plus BBQ marinade, Byron Bay cookies, Brookfarm saltbush macadamias and walkabout mix.
Customising Men’s Gifts
Did you know you can build your own chocolate bouquet or gift hamper for your favourite guy? Just start with one of our edible bouquets or hampers and add extras from there. Whichever hamper you choose, you can make sure your guy knows how much you care with a personalised gift card. Here are a few fun extras commonly added to men’s gifts.
- More chocolate - A few extra chocolates make a nice touch, especially if you choose a flavour you know he loves. Choose from Belgian, Lindt, Baci, Ferrero Rocher and Cadbury. If that’s not enough, consider a full personalised chocolate box.
- Personalised candle - Plenty of guys like to keep their home and office smelling clean, and you can help them do just that with a nice candle featuring their name and a custom message.
- Personalised beer or wine - Put your guy’s name on a bottle of wine or beer to really make their day. There is a long list of brand-name alcohol to add to their bouquet or hamper too, such as Moet Chandon, Skyy vodka, Crown Lager, Corona, and Asahi beer. \